Tuesday, May 8, 2012

A Night Off

Last night, I spent a relatively quiet night around the house.  The rain kept me from having practice for my oldest daughter's softball team and my wife had to a training class for some school related thing.  So, I gathered my paints and models (yes, paints), flipped through the DVR to catch up on last week's episode of Fact or Fact and set to work on my Aurora Chapter.  I chickened out on the spray gun and grabbed my tank brush and started base coating my Tactical Squad.  I still haven't found out what ration of paint to water that I should use with the new paints, but I just haven't gotten around to calling my local Games Workshop.

Anyway, I got down to painting and got two models base-coated then took a break and checked out GW's daily blog and saw some awesome-looking Raven Guard models. After shaking off the trance I was in, I stepped away. But the damage may have already been done.  I want a Raven Guard army. Starting to panic, I ran back to my green paint and got back to work.  I need to stay focused.  Aurora Chapter, Aurora Chapter, Aurora Chapter.......

No comments:

Post a Comment