Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Venturing Into Unexplored Territory


As you may have guessed, I've fallen a little behind in my Aurora Chapter army.  The good news is that I haven't started any other projects.  So in an effort to catch up, I'm  pulling out the spray gun that I bought last year, but until now have not had the guts to use.  I stopped in to visit my good buddy Tim at the Chicago Battle Bunker and he gave me some useful pointers on how to use GW's spray gun.  My goal is to finish up the SM battle force that I started before breaking into any bigger tanks or adding any other units to my army.  I did base coat 5 tactical marines with a brush, but it's taking a little too long, so I'm going to go ahead and give the spray gun a shot this week.  Once I"m caught up, I'll get a game or two in and then expand the force and maybe turn my gaze toward a Necron battle force. 

No comments:

Post a Comment