Saturday, May 26, 2012

White Dwarf #390




  Got out to the Orland GW and picked up my copy of White Dwarf (June 2012).  I've two issues left before my subscription runs out and they tried talking me into renewing, but I heard that unless I have it sent to my house, I won't be able to received before the actual store release.  Which, for me at least, defeated the purpose.  I know it's a pretty decent savings, but I"m just getting tired of Games Workshop not doing enough to keep their current customers.  I don't want this to turn into a rant, but it seems they just make one stupid business decision after another, such as the ridiculously high price increases that occur every summer.  I'm not sure how much longer I'll be staying in this hobby before I start searching for greener (and cheaper) pastures.

Speaking of green, you may have noticed that I deleted my Aurora Chapter posts.  That'll be a story for another time.  I think right now, I"m going to sit down and check out my new White Dwarf.


No comments:

Post a Comment