Wednesday, June 27, 2012

6th Edition Looms...There is only GAMING!



Unless you've been living under a rock for the past month, everyone knows that the 6th Edition of Warhammer 40,000 releases this weekend. I, like countless others will be searching between seat cushions and emptying piggy banks to grab the new rulebook.  Sadly, I had little time to play 40k's 5th edition, but all that is going to change.  I'm going to make time to actually learn this version...no...scratch that. I'm going to MASTER this version. Now I my only dilemma is deciding on an army.  I want my next project to be a single-minded project that I attack with a passion.  So, I'm not sure what that will be, but we'll see after this weekend.  I continue to whittle away at my Grey Knights, but I want something that I can call my own and actually COLLECT long term.

No comments:

Post a Comment