Sunday, July 1, 2012

Mission Accomplished!


I picked up the 6th Edition Rulebook yesterday morning.  Dang, is this book heavy! I wanted to grab a set of the new vehicle markers as well as the objective markers, but I was told that the release got pushed back for some reason or another.  I took a look at the new templates and the tape measure, but wasn't very impressed, so I passed on those. 

Anyway, I thumbed through the book and did like the layout, a disappointment that I'd like to share is the miniatures gallery.  It seemed to me that they were all pretty much re-printed images from the various codices. For me, one of the most appealing aspects of the game is the visual part - fantastically painted models, so I'm a bit disappointed about that part, but otherwise a nice-looking book.

Now I'm going to set about reading AND mastering the rules so stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment