Friday, April 20, 2012

Forgeworld Does It Again - Apothecaries!


Saw this in Forgeworld's lastest e-mail blast today.  Wow! Their models just get cooler and cooler.  You gotta love when the Adeptus Astartes get some love.  I will be ordering these babies for my upcoming Aurora Chapter project.  Thank God payday is next week.

What I like about these models (besides the awesome detail) is that they are generic, so they can easily be included in any chapter, the older power armour gives each one a unique look which will stand out on the table and the Aurora Chapter being a second founding chapter, allows for the armour to fit in with the army, historically.



1 comment:

  1. I'm thinking of picking up a set myself. I've never really cared for the Apothecary stuff, but these guys looks pretty sweet.

    ReplyDelete